Opt Out / Contact Us Information
If at any time you wish to stop receiving emails from LTSC, simply follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email – or contact LTSC at (213) 473-3030 or email us at email@example.com.
Our website has links to others whose privacy policies may differ from ours. LTSC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other sites.
Our donors’ goodwill and generosity are very important to us – and so is your privacy. If you feel that your privacy has been violated, or that LTSC has misused your information in any way, please contact us.
By visiting this website, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this notice. LTSC reserves the right to update and make changes to these website/electronic privacy policies without notice, and will make any and all changes available for viewing on the LTSC website.
LTSC is grateful for the generous donations that help us continue our mission of promoting postive change for people and places. LTSC understands the importance of protecting your personal information.
Giving a tax-deductible donation to LTSC is safe. LTSC uses PayPal to conduct online donation transactions. LTSC does not store credit card information from these transactions.
If you have any questions regarding the security of online donations, please contact us.
LTSC is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors.
We obtain personal information from donors, prospective donors, and volunteers through pledge cards, letters, surveys, applications, and other forms, in writing, in person, by telephone, from our website and electronically.
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Name, company/employer, organization, complete address, telephone number(s), e-mail address(es);
- Credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- History of philanthropic giving, volunteer activities, community service work;
- Social security numbers from car donors if the car sell for more than $500;
- Birth date, family members, interests;
- Interactions an individual may have had with LTSC; and
- Information concerning how donors heard about LTSC.
We will use the above information to:
- Distribute receipts for donations;
- Thank donors for their donation;
- Inform/invite donors (to join in fund raising and other activities at LTSC);
- Internal analysis and record keeping;
- Reporting to relevant Federal and State agencies (not for public inspection). After social security numbers are reported to the Internal Revenue Service for car donations, they are not retained or stored by LTSC; and
- Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
LTSC will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. Unless you tell us otherwise, after you make a donation your name will be listed one time in our monthly on-line newsletter, and again in our annual report with the dollar range of your donation and your Honor Grove years of membership, if applicable.
Our web server automatically recognizes but does not collect or use your IP address.
If you would like to opt out of e-mail communications such as the LTSCene monthly e-newsletter, just click the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of every LTSC e-mail communication. You may also contact us at any time to be removed from our distribution list.
Other Personal Information
You are not required to provide any personal information on our website unless you choose to do so.
However, in order to properly process charitable gifts, we do ask for personal information on our online donation pages. We use this information to acknowledge receipt of your donation for tax purposes. LTSC uses PayPal to gather this information.
When you donate to LTSC, you are placed on mailing lists for mail and e-mail updates. If you do not wish to receive physical mail from LTSC, please contact us.