Are you an essential worker looking for childcare? You may qualify for FREE temporary childcare!
LTSC’s Family Child Care program and Angelina Preschool are enrolling now! Children ages 0-3 may qualify for Family Child Care. Children ages 3-5 may qualify for Angelina Preschool.
Step 2: Once we receive your enrollment form, we will contact you to set up an appointment
Step 3: Make sure you bring these items for your enrollment appointment*
→ Required forms:
• LIC613A (Personal Rights)
• LIC627 (Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment)
• LIC701 (Physician’s Report – Child Care Centers)
• LIC995 Center (Child Care Center – Parent’s Rights)
• LIC702 (Child’s Pre-Admission Health History)
• LIC995A FCC (FCC – Parent’s Rights)
→ Copy of most recent paycheck stubs
→ Welfare Notice of Action for food stamps, cash aid, SSI notice, and Child Support
*Some items may not apply to everyone. Incomplete forms will be returned.
Questions about enrollment and eligibility for Angelina Preschool and the Family Child Care Network? Contact us here.