- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Bivalent Booster Vaccine Clinic
Thursday, November 17, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Date: November 17th (Thursday)
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Terasaki Budokan
Language Assistance: English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Chinese
- 5 years and older
- Completed primary vaccine series (at least two COVID-19 vaccines)
- 2 months since receiving the last COVID vaccine
READ BELOW FOR REGISTRATION TIPS/FAQ
- Link will give options to get a vaccine for flu and “other” but only COVID-19 bivalent booster is available at this clinic
- To select a date, it will be defaulted to today’s date. Please be sure to select 11/17 (it wont let you select anything else)
- For the question “Which appointment would you like to schedule” – select “Updated booster (bivalent) dose”
- Do not use periods when entering address
- If you wish to make an appointment on a different date/location please go to https://myturn.ca.gov/
- Is this the 4th or 5th vaccine? – This depends. If you are considered immunocompromised or over 65+, this would be the 5th vaccine unless you opted to skip previous boosters. You must receive at least two COVID-19 vaccines to receive the bivalent booster.
- If the 4th vaccine I received was over 2 months ago, can I receive the bivalent booster? Yes
- Do you take walk-ins? No, but we likely will be able to accomodate a few walk-ins. Having pre-registration allows us to get a general headcount so that the clinic can prepare accordingly.
- Is bivalent booster available only as Moderna and Pfizer? Yes. This clinic will have Moderna and Pfizer bivalent booster only. Flu shots, primary COVID-19 vaccines are not available.
- I just recovered from COVID-19. Can I get the booster? It is recommended that you wait 2 months from the time you recovered from COVID-19 symptoms.