Hotel Manager (Temporary)
Job Title: Hotel Manager (Temporary)
Hours: Full-time Salaried
Overview: Little Tokyo Service Center (LTSC) seeks a Temporary Hotel Manager to oversee daily activities for a small boutique hotel. The Hotel Manager is responsible for operational efficiency, profitability, front desk operations, reservations, and customer satisfaction. The position also oversees property maintenance and responds to emergencies in the absence of the Hotel Resident Manager. This positon reports to LTSC’s Manager of Property Operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phone/reservations/guest check-ins – outs/answer questions
- Accommodate guest requests
- Communicate with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
- Handling cash and credit card payments
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
- Room cleaning and turnover
- Prepare daily cash/credit deposit forms
- Manage Hotel staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Hotel Staff scheduling
- High school diploma/GED
- Billingual (Japansese) – Preferred but not required
- Customer service experience
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communications skills
- Friendly phone manner and etiquette
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and hoildays
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry is a plus
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Please e-mail cover letter and resume to Aaron Garcia, Manager of Property Operations email@example.com.
Little Tokyo Service Center is a social service and community development organization that has been creating positive change for the people and places in Southern California for more than 37 years. We preserve and strengthen the unique ethnic communities of our region and help people thrive. Starting with our own home in Little Tokyo, we build and strengthen communities throughout Southern California where people, culture and our collective future matter.