Thank you for purchasing your tickets to Sake on the Rocks 2022. We are looking forward to seeing you on Friday, August 5, 2022 at 7:00pm at the Japanese American Cultural and Community Center.
- Digital tickets have been emailed to the purchaser. You will need to show the QR code at the entrance. Show the email, save the ticket to your digital wallet, or print the QR code on a piece of paper at home.
- What if someone else bought my ticket? Ask the person who purchased the ticket to forward the digital ticket to you via email.
- What if I didn’t receive the tickets I personally reserved? Please email sake@LTSC.orgcreate new email.
- Japanese American Cultural and Community Center, 244 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. The main event will be held in JACCC’s Noguchi Plaza from 7-10pm. Enter via Frances Hashimoto Plaza off of 2nd Street.
COVID-19 Protocols at the Sake on the Rocks
- Due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County, Sake on the Rocks will be enforcing the following protocols:
- All guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test taken in the last 72 hours.
- By attending the event, you are attesting that you are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and you are not COVID-19 positive.
- If you are experiencing symptoms on Friday, August 5 please do not attend the event. Email sake@LTSC.orgcreate new email and a refund will be issued after the event.
- Parking is available at several lots in Little Tokyo. Please see the Go Little Tokyo website.
Bid! Bid! Bid!
- The silent auction closes on Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 7PM! Be sure to check out the one-week stay on the Big Island, Dodgers tickets, in-home Omakase for 6 and much more.
Schedule of Events
- 7:00PM – Welcome & Main Event Start
- 8:00 PM – Shochu Cocktail Contest hosted by Ryan Lee
- 10:00 PM – Event Ends