Thank you for sponsoring LTSC’s Sake on the Rocks 2022. We appreciate your support. We are looking forward to seeing you on Friday, August 5, 2022 at 6:00pm at the Japanese American Cultural and Community Center.
- Digital tickets have been emailed to sponsors. You will need to show the QR code at the entrance. Show the email, save the ticket to your digital wallet, or print the QR code on a piece of paper at home.
- What if I am a guest of a sponsor? Ask the sponsor to forward the digital ticket to you via email.
- What if I didn’t receive the tickets I personally reserved? Please email sake@LTSC.orgcreate new email.
Japanese American Cultural and Community Center, 244 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. The Sponsor Reception will be held in the lower level Toshizo Watanabe Culinary & Cultural Center from 6-7pm. The main event is on the outside plaza from 7-10pm.
LTSC is providing complimentary valet parking for sponsor guests. The valet station will be at 244 S. San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. If you prefer not to use the valet, parking is available at several lots in Little Tokyo. Please see the opens in a new windowGo Little Tokyo website.
- After leaving your car with the valet, proceed up the stairs to the COVID-19 screening and guest check-in. You will then enter the Japanese American Cultural and Community Center building and take the elevator to the lower level.
COVID-19 Protocols at the Sake on the Rocks
Due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County, Sake on the Rocks will be enforcing the following protocols:
- All guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test taken in the last 72 hours.
- By attending the event, you are attesting that you are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and you are not COVID-19 positive.
- If you are experiencing symptoms on Friday, August 5 please do not attend the event.
Schedule of Events
- 6:00PM – Sponsor Reception (invite only) in the Toshizo Watanabe Culinary & Cultural Center
- 7:00PM – Welcome & Main Event Start in the Plaza
- 8:00 PM – Shochu Cocktail Contest hosted by Ryan Lee
- 10:00 PM – Event Ends
Bid! Bid! Bid!
The opens in a new windowsilent auction closes on Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 7PM! Be sure to check out the one-week stay on the Big Island, Dodgers tickets, in-home Omakase for 6 and much more.