Vaccine and testing verification
As more places will require proof of COVID-19 vaccine verification, it is highly recommended that you have proof of vaccine verification. Below are 2 types of vaccination records that are accepted.
Types of Acceptable Forms of Vaccination Record
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (White Card)
- World Health Organization (WHO) Vaccine Record Card (Yellow Card)
- Documentation of vaccination from the healthcare provider or entity that provided the COVID-19 vaccines
- California Immunization Registry (CAIR2) Vaccination Record
The actual card from the above list or a photo of the record stored in a phone or electronic device are accepted. Photo copies of the record is also acceptable.
Digital Vaccine Record
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- An approved company (e.g., Healthvana, Carbon Health, CommonPass, CLEAR Health Pass, VaxYes)
Digital record can be downloaded on your smartphone through link here: opens in a new windowhttps://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/
- Need PCR test result, not rapid test result
Forms of valid proof (CDC)
Scams to avoid
- Make sure COVID-19 test kits are FDA approved from legitimate providers
- Do not provide personal, medical, or financial details in exchange for vaccine information
- Be suspicious of expected calls or visitors offering COVID-19 tests, supplies, and/or vaccinations
- Do not post a picture of your vaccination card on social media
HAVE A QUESTION?
Reach out to us today.